Hardware sales also impressed with over 100k.
— Nintendo of America (@NintendoAmerica) July 25, 2017
New trailer for the Tokyo RPG factory Switch game.
Sequel to I am Setsuna
THIRDLY: we've updated the game on Nintendo Switch, so now it'll run at silky smooth 1080p when docked! Spectacular stuff! pic.twitter.com/hcuVgiZPET
— Minecraft (@Minecraft) July 25, 2017
It does sound like other players can unlock this without the amiibo, however. But after beating the game.
Samus Aran (Metroid Series)
Elon Reserve Tank (special ability recovery)
Metroid II Art Gallery (unlocked after beating game)
Metroid (Metroid Series)
Metroid Marker (tells you location of nearest Metroid)
FUSION Difficulty Mode (unlocked after beating game)
Samus Aran (Super Smash Bros. Series)
Missile Reserve Tank (missile recovery)
Concept Art Gallery (unlocked after beating game)
Zero Suit Samus (Super Smash Bros. Series)
Energy Reserve Tank (energy recovery)
Sound Test (unlocked after beating game)
Check them out
Coming from venture beat:
1. Tekken 7
2. Injustice 2
3. Grand Theft Auto V
4. Crash Bandicoot: N. Sane Trilogy
6. The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild*
7. Mario Kart 8*
9. NBA 2K17
10. Horizon Zero Dawn
11. Tom Clancy’s Ghost Recon: Wildlands
12. Call of Duty: Black Ops III
13. MLB 17: The Show
14. Tom Clancy’s Rainbow Six: Siege
15. Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare
16. Battlefield 1
18. The Elder Scrolls Online: Morrowind*
19. FIFA 17
20. Forza Horizon 3
ARMS debuts at #5 while MK8D and BOTW hold strong.
Not the #1 in terms of hardware sales due to supply constraints.
Splatoon 2 and Fate Extella join the Switch’s line up this week.
Splatoon will be available to download this midnight
From Nintendo’s Press Release:
Nintendo Download, July 20, 2017: Don’t Get Cooked … Stay Off the Hook!
This week’s Nintendo Download includes the following featured content:
- Nintendo eShop on Nintendo Switch
- Splatoon 2 – Get hyped for the sequel to the hit game about splatting ink and claiming turf, as the squid-like Inklings return in a colorful and chaotic action shooter. For the first time, take the game’s various single- and multiplayer modes on the go via local multiplayer in portable play styles. (Additional games and systems required for multiplayer mode; sold separately.) You can also compete in frenetic online* matches like never before with the new SplatNet 2 mobile service (Nintendo Account, persistent internet access and compatible mobile device required. Data charges may apply.) SplatNet 2, which allows players to see Splatoon 2 stats and stage schedules, is part of the Nintendo Switch Online mobile app. With the Nintendo Switch Online app, players can get together with their squid squad and chat during certain online modes. Splatoon 2 will be available on July 21.
- Fate/EXTELLA: The Umbral Star – The first action game based on the popular Fate series, Fate/EXTELLA: The Umbral Star allows players to play as 16 unique Servants to perform various signature moves. Players also have a new form change ability that allows them to become even more powerful. Engage in intense battles on the ground or in midair to annihilate the enemy forces. Fate/EXTELLA: The Umbral Star will be available on July 25.Nintendo eShop sales:
- Nintendo eShop on Wii U and Nintendo 3DS
- Great deals this week! Check out the full list of deals on Nintendo 3DS and Wii U available this week at http://www.nintendo.com/games/sales-and-deals.Also new this week:
In addition to video games available at retail stores, Nintendo also offers a variety of content that people can download directly to their systems. Nintendo adds new games weekly to Nintendo eShop on the Nintendo Switch console, the Wii U console and the Nintendo 3DS family of systems.
Nintendo eShop is a cash-based service that features a wide variety of content, including new and classic games, applications and demos. Users can add money to their account balances by using a credit card or purchasing a Nintendo eShop Card at a retail store and entering the code from the card. All funds from one card must be loaded in Nintendo eShop on Nintendo Switch, Wii U or the Nintendo 3DS family of systems, but can be used in any Nintendo eShop if the systems are linked to a single Nintendo Network account.
The Wii Shop Channel offers games and applications and uses Wii Points, which can be purchased via the Wii Shop Channel.
Remember that Nintendo Switch, Wii U, Wii, New Nintendo 3DS, New Nintendo 3DS XL, Nintendo 3DS, Nintendo 3DS XL, and Nintendo 2DS feature parental controls that let adults manage some of the content their children can access. Nintendo 3DS players who register a Nintendo Network ID gain access to free-to-start games and free game demos from Nintendo eShop, and also get the latest news and information direct from Nintendo. For more information about this and other features, visit http://www.nintendo.com/switch, http://www.nintendo.com/wiiu or http://www.nintendo.com/3ds.
*Nintendo Account required. Online services and features, including online gameplay, are free until the paid Nintendo Switch Online Service launches in 2018.
Edge lord supreme
Legendaries are now coming to Pokémon Go.